3. UK Frome Town Council has a moral responsibility to protect public health and the local environment. Until there is more independent scientific consensus that 5G wireless radiation is harmless to humans and the environment FTC adopts the precautionary principle and will not endorse the roll out of 5G. https://www.frometowncouncil.gov.uk/frome-town-council…/
10. USA Portland Oregan 24th March 2019 City officials state clear opposition to the installation of 5G networks on health grounds, supported by the mayor and two commissioners. [https://l.facebook..com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdigitalsurvivor.uk%2F2019%2F03%2F26%2Fportland-officials-attempt-to-block-5g%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1164A5ukfTneC489h9GmnoByYiv6nQ3ImdPGW7ODhbD_TIWcdHZmFOJLM&h=AT3fmlry67ArUOZA5KAI541HvvhoNTl1td79Ns3bVpli%20]https://digitalsurvivor.uk/…/portland-officials…/
11. Italy Florence 28 March 2019 Florence applies the precautionary principle, refusing permissions for 5G and referring to “the ambiguity and the uncertainty of supranational bodies and private bodies (like ICNIRP)”, which “have very different positions from each other, despite the huge evidence of published studies”.
12. Russia 28 March 2019 – The Russian Ministry of Defence refuses to transfer frequencies for 5G, which effectively delays any 5G roll out there for several years.
13. Netherlands 4 April 2019 Members of Parliament in the Netherlands insist that radiation research must be carried out before any approval of the 5G network.
14. USA California 5th April 2019 California Supreme Court Justices unanimously uphold a 2011 San Francisco ordinance requiring telecommunications companies to get permits before placing antennas on city infrastructure.
15. Switzerland Geneva 10th April 2019 Geneva adopts a motion for a moratorium on 5G, calling on the Council of State to request WHO to monitor independent scientific studies to determine the harmful effects of 5G. https://www.letemps.ch/…/geneve-adopte-une-motion-un…16/ Switzerland 9 April :-The Canton of Vaud adopts a resolution calling for a moratorium on 5G antennas until the publication this summer of a report on 5G by the Swiss Federal Office for the Environment.
16. USA District of Columbia August 9th 2019. The US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit issued a decision substantially setting back the efforts of the Federal Communications Commission to expedite the deployment of 5G technology. https://ehtrust.org/federal-court-overturns-fcc-order…/…