- Limitare l'uso dei cellulari da parte dei bambini
- Utilizzare auricolare, viva voce , oppure SMS
- Non attacare il cellulare al corpo, quindi usare zainetti, porta cellulari, ...
- Non utilizzarlo in zone a bassa copertura, basso segnale
- Ridure il numero e la durata delle telefonate
• Limiting cell phone use by children.
Developing brains and thinner skulls lead to higher absorption in children.
• Using a headset, speakerphone or text instead.
Exposure decreases rapidly with increasing distance from the phone.
• Using belt clips and purses to keep distance between your phone and body.
Do not carry on your body to at least meet the distance specified in your phone’s user manual.
• Avoiding cell phones in areas with weak signals (elevators, on transit, etc.).
Using a cell phone in areas of good reception decreases exposure by allowing the phone to transmit at reduced power.
• Reducing the number and length of calls.
Turn off your cell phone when not in use