sabato 29 settembre 2012
Un Comune svedese dà un aiuto concreto agli elettrosensibili
Martedì 4 Settembre 2012 alle 10:36 am (Notizie P4 Västernorrland)
La Municipalità di Örnsköldsvik decide di stanziare 20.000 € per bonificare case private in presenza di persone elettorsensibili.
E' una richiesta fata dalla locale associazione di ES in accordo con funzionari comunali.
E' un intervento significativo in quanto l'elettrosensibilità non è classificata come disabilità , ma si è valutato se ci sono o meno le condizioni di reali problemi di disabilità e che hanno bisogno di aiuto.
Interventi previsti sono: fogli di alluminio sulle pareti, pitture a base di piombo sul pavimento e sul soffitto, installazione di stufe a gas.
by Tulla Maja Fogelberg.
Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 10:36 am (News P4 Västernorrland)
Today, the City determines whether to allocate SEK 200 000 per year for elsanering of private homes.
The background is that members of the association in ElectroSensitive Västernorrland has pointed out the need and started the investigation with officers at Örnsköldsvik.
The system already exists in a number of other municipalities, especially north of Matti Ohlsson, handikappkonsulent and local sect Secretary in Örnsköldsvik Municipality.
Is it unusual for municipalities to grant this type of funding?
- Help to adjust their housing from municipalities is not uncommon, disabled facilities are very common, says Matti Ohlsson.
It says in the proposal that elsaneringsbidraget not covered by the rules of housing adaptation law. Why?
- It has probably more to do that EHS is not classified as a disability. Here we apart from it and not stuck in that discussion if there is a disability or not. We have noted that there are people who feel they have a need, says Matti Ohlsson.
Erland Lundgren is Chairman of ElectroSensitive association in västernorrland and according to him would mean a lot for grants to assist EHS.
- We have 60 members and I believe that at least half the need, ten of which are urgently needed. You try to find low-radiation environments, but it is hard to find it on your own.
How is it that elsanera a home?
- It means isolating all power in the house that they will not emit any radiation. It is an expensive operation, it costs at least 100 000. I've only elsa off my bedroom and it cost 12 000 SEK, says Erland Lundgren.
What are the symptoms of EHS?
- The most common is poor memory, particularly short-term memory. Aggressivite, short tempered, hard to restrain himself and imbalance. Some also have poor sleep.
What causes the disease?
- It comes as a bolt from the blue, it is difficult to predict who will suffer. I was sitting at my computer and felt myself every hot in the face and all red.
There s a pretty strong opinion against EHS - which says that it is hittepå simply. How do you experience it?
- It is strange for those who have seen and experienced it myself. You can also tag yourself and others that the only thing that helps is to get to a more low-radiation environment.
You live in a village outside Junsele. Forces all EHS to live lonely in rural areas?
- No, the worst affected. They are trying to find low-radiation areas.
Are you electrosensitivity? Or do you know someone who is?
Email: news.vasternorrland @ sverigesradio.se